- We are accepting blog posts for all seasons and Holidays.
- We are looking for more biographical pieces, interviews, DIYs, and expositional articles based off of Biblical passages for both print and blog.
- We are accepting submissions for regular, contributing photographers, letterers, and illustrators.
- Check back for updates on upcoming issues and themes.
- Please do not submit college essays or pieces that read like a formal essay. Some examples of what we are looking for can be found here.
- We cannot guarantee placement based on your abstract, and we approve submissions contingent upon space allowance. We look at all submitted works regularly—and we love involving new contributors.
- Please keep in mind that content decisions are made roughly 6–9 months ahead of the publication dates, so please time your pitches accordingly, keeping seasons and holidays in mind. We also only include original content that hasn't been published elsewhere, including websites and blogs (with the exception of personal websites and blogs.)
- Unfortunately, due to the small size of our editorial team and a number of pitches we receive each week, we can't respond individually to all submissions. We will be in touch within six weeks if yours fits a need.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions are on a volunteer basis only. We are unable to compensate for any accepted submissions at this time. If you are selected to contribute to our print magazine, we link back to your website in our digital version, and we also provide a complimentary print copy as a thank you for your hard work. If you are selected to contribute to our blog, we link back to your website and include a short, personal bio at the end of the post.
This was updated 6/2017.
We’re excited to potentially partner you and by connecting likeminded businesses and readers. DRM appeals to an international demographic of women in their 20s and 30s, largely
surrounding the topics of Christianity, marriage,
motherhood, cooking, DIY projects, and home-keeping.
Please use this form to connect with us about you interest in partnering with DRM.